If you have Singapore Dollars (SGD) in your account that is available to withdraw and a verified SGD bank account, you can initiate a SGD withdrawal of up to 20,000 SGD per withdrawal on the Withdrawal Page Here.
- Select currency to “SGD” and the source of funds where you would like to make the withdrawal. Click on “Continue”.
- Select your bank account that you would like to send your SGD. Click on “Continue”
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw. Click on “Continue”.
- Review your withdrawal instructions and click on “Request Withdrawal” to confirm.
- You will receive a prompt from your selected 2FA method (SMS or Authy) asking you to approve the request. Once this is approved, we will begin processing your withdrawal request.
Kindly note that withdrawals via FAST transfer may take up to one business day to process.
How do I withdraw more than 20,000 SGD?
If you need to withdraw more than 20,000 SGD, you will need to make multiple withdrawals. There are no daily limits on the number of withdrawals that you can make!
Why is my bank account not showing up on the list of bank accounts that I can withdraw SGD to?
It is possible that your bank account has not been verified yet. To resolve this, please try making a small SGD deposit into your Gemini account through the bank account by following the Instructions Here. Once your SGD has been deposited into your Gemini account successfully, you should see it appear on the list of bank accounts which you can withdraw SGD to.
If you are still having difficulties withdrawing SGD from your Gemini account, please reach out to our Support Team Here and we will be happy to assist you further.