Please ensure you have met the following conditions when depositing SGD into Gemini via FAST:
- Your bank account must be added to Gemini as an SGD funding source.
- Select the FAST payment method of transfer as other types of transfer will be rejected.
- A maximum of 20,000 SGD can be sent per transaction; if more than 20,000 SGD is sent, the entire transaction will be rejected.
Failure to follow the steps above may lead to the delay or rejection of your transfer.
Gemini has integrated with Xfers, which will allow you to register the bank accounts you have connected to your Xfers account. If you have not used Xfers in the past or do not have any bank accounts linked, that is perfectly fine! You can link your bank account to Gemini by entering your bank account details and verify the account by sending an SGD deposit to Gemini via Xfers.
You can link up to five SGD bank accounts to your Gemini account by navigating to the Payment Methods page and clicking on “Get Started” under the “Manually Link Bank” option to begin the process.
- Select SGD as the currency.
- Enter your phone number (this is not required if you have used Xfers in the past).
- Enter the one-time passcode that is sent to you via SMS text.
- If you have not used Xfers before, you will be asked to provide your bank account information (Excluding dashes, phone number, and the name on the account).
- Once confirmed, your bank account will be linked to Gemini!
If you have used Xfers before, then your bank account will be automatically verified for transfers. Otherwise, you can complete the bank verification process with a successful FAST payments deposit into your Gemini account.
IMPORTANT: As of May 4, 2021, there is a new unique bank account number for each Gemini account for SGD deposits. Please ensure that you have deleted the old recipient bank account details (in your own bank portal) and add a new payee with the unique account number assigned to you. It is not necessary to initiate a deposit request for each transfer to the new bank account number assigned to your Gemini account. All SGD transfers are handled by Xfers, our SGD transfer partner.
Step 1: Ensure that your SGD bank account is linked to Gemini
To link your bank account, navigate to the Payment Methods page and click “Get Started” under “Manually Link Bank”. You will only be able to link up to two bank accounts at once.
Step 2: Obtain your unique bank account number for SGD deposits
Please navigate to the Deposit Page here, and follow the steps below:
- Go to “Account” > “Deposit into Gemini”
- Select “SGD” and click “Continue”
- View your deposit instructions and include all bank information
Step 3: Send SGD via FAST from your bank account
This deposit must be sent from your bank portal to the bank account obtained in Step 2.
Please note: FAST transfers sent from newly linked bank accounts may take up to to 48 hours to be credited while mandatory verifications are conducted.