Gemini is happy to announce we have launched in Singapore!
BTC, ETH, AMP, BAT, BCH, COMP, DAI, FIL, KNC, LINK, LTC, MKR, OXT, PAXG, ZEC
*Note: SGD pairs are unavailable on Gemini ActiveTrader and Gemini APIs.
Gemini has integrated with Xfers, which will allow you to register the bank accounts you have connected to your Xfers account. If you have not used Xfers in the past or do not have any bank accounts linked, that is perfectly fine! You can link your bank account to Gemini by entering your bank account details and verify the account by sending an SGD deposit to Gemini via Xfers.
You can link up to two SGD bank accounts to your Gemini account by navigating to the Funding Sources page and clicking on “Get Started” under the “Manually Link Bank” option to begin the process.
- Select SGD as the currency
- Enter your phone number (this is not required if you have used Xfers in the past)
- Enter the one time passcode that is sent to you via SMS text
- If you have not used Xfers before, then you will be asked to provide your bank account information (bank account number, phone number, and the name on the account).
- Once confirmed, your bank account will be linked to Gemini!
If you have used Xfers before, then your bank account will be automatically verified for transfers. Otherwise, you can complete the bank verification process with a successful FAST payments deposit into your Gemini account.
Alternatively, you can verify your bank account by sending a bank statement to Xfers. You can do so by submitting a request to Xfers via this link - http://bit.ly/XfersSupport
Before sending a FAST payments transfer, please make sure that you have linked the bank account you wish to send the transfer from to your Gemini account. You can view and manage your linked bank accounts on the Funding Sources Page. Please note that only two SGD bank accounts can be linked to Gemini.
To initiate a FAST payments transfer, please navigate to the Deposit Page Here follow the steps below:
- Go to “Account” > “Deposit into Gemini”
- Select “SGD” > Enter Amount
Enter the deposit amount, then click “Continue”
- Select Funding Source > Click “Review”
- Click "Got It" after reviewing the FAST payments instructions (You will receive an automated email from us with further transfer details/information)
- Initiate a FAST payments transfer through Xfers in the amount specified, using all details provided below:
Beneficiary account information
Payee Name: Xfers Pte Ltd
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad (7986)
Account Number: 2000593611
Reference Code: XXXX XXXX
Please note: The deposit must be submitted within 24 hours, otherwise the deposit may be delayed or returned. Please note that first-time FAST transfers may take up to 48hrs to get credited while mandatory verifications are being conducted.
Please be sure to do the following when initiating the FAST transfer through Xfers:
- Include all bank account information listed above
- Only send SGD in the quantity you specified, as this account can only receive payments in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and funds received in other currencies will lead to the return of funds which can take up to 10 business days
- Include your reference code in the 'Memo' or 'Reference' field of the transfer
- Select the FAST payments method of transfer, as other types of transfer will be rejected on our end