Please ensure you have met the following conditions when depositing SGD into Gemini via FAST:
- Your bank account must be added to Gemini as an SGD funding source.
- Select the FAST payment method of transfer as other types of transfer will be rejected.
- A maximum of 20,000 SGD can be sent per transaction; if more than 20,000 SGD is sent, the entire transaction will be rejected.
Failure to follow the steps above may lead to the delay or rejection of your transfer.
IMPORTANT: As of May 4, 2021, there is a new unique bank account number for each Gemini account for SGD deposits. Please ensure that you have deleted the old recipient bank account details (in your own bank portal) and add a new payee with the unique account number assigned to you. It is not necessary to initiate a deposit request for each transfer to the new bank account number assigned to your Gemini account. All SGD transfers are handled by Xfers, our SGD transfer partner.
Step 1: Ensure that your SGD bank account is linked to Gemini
To link your bank account, navigate to the Payment Methods page and click “Get Started” under “Manually Link Bank”. You will only be able to link up to two bank accounts at once.
Step 2: Obtain your unique bank account number for SGD deposits
Please navigate to the Deposit Page here, and follow the steps below:
- Go to “Account” > “Deposit into Gemini”
- Select “SGD” and click “Continue”
- View your deposit instructions and include all bank information
Step 3: Send SGD via FAST from your bank account
This deposit must be sent from your bank portal to the bank account obtained in Step 2.
Please note: FAST transfers sent from newly linked bank accounts may take up to to 48 hours to be credited while mandatory verifications are conducted.