Gemini has teamed up with Mastercard, the exclusive card network, and WebBank, the issuing bank, to offer a number of innovative features for its upcoming credit card. Residents in all 50 U.S. states will be eligible to apply (terms and restrictions will apply).
When will the Gemini Credit Card be available?
The Gemini Credit Card will be available soon. More details on the card will be released closer to launch. Join the waitlist here to get early access to apply and receive important updates.
What are the details of the Gemini Credit Card?
Gemini has teamed up with Mastercard, the exclusive card network, and WebBank, the issuing bank, to offer a number of innovative features for its upcoming credit card.
- Join the waitlist to ensure you don’t miss any updates and receive early access to apply.
- Crypto rewards on purchases: Cardholders will earn up to 3% back on qualifying purchases in bitcoin or any of the more than 40 cryptocurrencies available on Gemini. The card offers up to 3% back on dining, 2% on groceries, and 1% on other purchases. Crypto rewards will automatically be deposited into the cardholders’ Gemini account.
- Instant rewards: The Gemini Credit Card will be the first credit card to deliver instant crypto rewards. Unlike most cards which pay rewards out monthly, for most transactions, the Gemini Credit Card will pay crypto rewards out at the time of purchase. This gives cardholders full control over their rewards and allows them to benefit from any appreciation in the price of their rewards from the moment the transaction occurs.
- No annual fee: The card will have no annual fee so cardholders can receive the full value of their rewards.
- 24/7 live customer support: Cardholders will have access to customer support through a variety of channels including 24/7 live agent support.
- Security-first design: The sleek, metal card — available in black, silver, or rose gold — is contactless and was built with security in mind. Only the cardholder's name appears on the card, removing other sensitive information, like the 16-digit card number, which the cardholder can easily access via the Gemini website or mobile app.
- Near-instant access: Upon approval, cardholders can instantly access the Gemini Credit Card and begin making purchases online and at the point of sale by directly adding it to their mobile wallet from the Gemini mobile app. Cardholders can digitally manage their accounts via the Gemini website or mobile app, where they can view transaction history, balance information, alerts, card benefits, and much more.
- World Mastercard® Benefits: Cardholders can access exclusive offers with select merchants such as DoorDash, HelloFresh, Lyft and ShopRunner. The Gemini Credit Card will also include advanced security features including Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ and Zero Liability and Price Protection. Additionally, cardholders will have access to Priceless® Experiences, which offers both local and online activities.
How does the Gemini Credit Card work?
The Gemini Credit Card will allow you to spend fiat (U.S. dollars) and earn up to 3% back on purchases in bitcoin or other crypto. The crypto rewards will be automatically deposited into your Gemini account.
Which bank is issuing the Gemini Credit Card?
WebBank, a leader in digital lending, is the bank partner and issuer of the Gemini Credit Card.
Who can apply for the Gemini Credit Card?
Residents in all 50 U.S. states will be eligible to apply (terms and restrictions will apply). Unfortunately, the Gemini Credit Card will not be available outside of the U.S.
Do you have to be a Gemini customer to be approved for a card?
You do not need to be an existing Gemini customer to apply for the card. When you apply for the Gemini Credit Card we will also create a Gemini Exchange account for you where we will store your crypto rewards and you can buy and sell additional crypto assets.
Why should I join the waitlist?
Joining the waitlist will allow you to apply for the Gemini Credit Card before the general public. Additionally, we’ll send you important updates.