The best way to reach Gemini Support is through our contact form here. We also monitor social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, Instagram and more.
Gemini will never ask our customers to send us digital assets via social media. Beware of fraudulent accounts and always check for spelling and our blue verified check mark. You can always check with our support team here if you ever have any questions or concerns.
The following are the official Gemini accounts:
- @Gemini - https://twitter.com/Gemini
- @GeminiAuction - https://twitter.com/GeminiAuction
- @GeminiSupport - https://twitter.com/GeminiSupport
- @GeminiInsti - https://twitter.com/GeminiInsti
- @Cameron - https://twitter.com/cameron
- @tyler - https://twitter.com/tyler
- Gemini - https://www.facebook.com/GeminiTrust
- Gemini-Support - https://www.reddit.com/user/Gemini-Support/
- Gemini-Official - https://www.reddit.com/user/Gemini-Official
- Gemini Fraud & Security Team - https://www.reddit.com/user/Gemini_George/
- Gemini General Inquiries - https://www.reddit.com/user/Gemini_Gianna/
- Gemini.com - https://www.linkedin.com/company/geminitrust/
- Gemini - https://www.instagram.com/gemini/
APAC Telegram Channel
- GeminiAPAC - geminiofficial_APAC
If you are ever unsure about a response from someone claiming to be from Gemini, please report it to us through our contact form.