Bank Transfers (ACH) typically clear in 4-5 business days. This is the time it takes for your bank to confirm the funds are available to transfer. Although your bank balance may show your funds have left sooner, it typically takes at least 4-5 business days for a bank to communicate this to Gemini.
Any deposit made before 5:00 pm ET will be submitted to your bank that day, and any deposit made after 5:00 pm ET will be submitted to your bank the following business day at 5:00 pm ET.
Note: a "business day" does not include weekends or US federal holidays.
- When will my wire transfer clear?
- Why do I have a negative cash balance?
- How do I join the waitlist for the Gemini Credit Card?
- Can I Use A Debit Card To Make A Purchase On The Gemini Exchange?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my fiat to my bank account?
- When will my Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit fully clear?
- How do I send a Wire Transfer?
- What is a Brokerage account or an intermediary bank?
- How do I send in a Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit?
- How do I withdraw USD from my Gemini account?