Bank Transfers (ACH) typically clear in 4-5 business days. This is the time it takes for your bank to confirm the funds are available to transfer. Although your bank balance may show your funds have left sooner, it typically takes at least 4-5 business days for a bank to communicate this to Gemini.
Any deposit made before 5:00 pm ET will be submitted to your bank that day, and any deposit made after 5:00 pm ET will be submitted to your bank the following business day at 5:00 pm ET.
Note: a "business day" does not include weekends or US federal holidays.
- Why am I unable to withdraw USD?
- When will my Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit fully clear?
- When will my wire transfer clear?
- How do I send a Wire Transfer?
- What is a Brokerage account or an intermediary bank?
- How do I send in a Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit?
- How do I withdraw USD from my Gemini account?
- Cancel a Bank Transfer (ACH) Deposit or Withdrawal
- Can I send Bank Transfers as an International user?
- Can I use a joint bank account?