Recurring buys allow you to schedule future purchases. You can make a recurring buy with fiat currency across our supported order books.
- Go to the “Market” tab.
- Select the crypto you’d like to purchase.
- Tap on “Trade” and then select "Buy".
- Select "Recurring" and then your desired order frequency.
- Enter the amount of the crypto you'd like to create a recurring order for.
- Tap “Continue” and follow the prompts.
- Select your payment method, review your order and swipe to confirm.
You can manage your recurring orders by pressing on the specific crypto and then scrolling down to the "Recurring Buys" tab on the mobile app.
- Select the crypto you'd like to buy.
- Select “Once” to change to your desired order frequency.
- Enter the amount you'd like to buy then press "Continue".
- Select your payment method, review your order and press "Confirm".
You can manage your recurring orders on the web by going to the Market page and selecting the specific crypto. Toggle to the "Recurring Buys" tab to manage your existing orders.
Note: Recurring buys are not available on the ActiveTrader interface.