If you have Singapore Dollars (SGD) in your account that are available and a verified SGD bank account, you can initiate up to 20,000 SGD per withdrawal on the withdrawal page.
- Select the currency “SGD” and the source of funds you would like to withdraw from, then click on “Continue.”
- Select the bank account you would like to send your SGD to and click on “Continue.”
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw. Next, click on “Continue.”
- Review your withdrawal instructions and click on “Request Withdrawal” to confirm.
- You will receive a prompt from your selected 2FA method (SMS or Authy) asking you to approve the request. Once this is approved, we will begin processing your withdrawal request.
Please note that withdrawals via FAST transfer may take up to one business day to process.
How do I withdraw more than 20,000 SGD?
If you need to withdraw more than 20,000 SGD, you will need to make multiple withdrawals. There is no daily limit on the number of withdrawals you can make!
Why is my bank account not showing up on the list of bank accounts that I can withdraw SGD to?
It is possible that your bank account has not been verified yet. To resolve this, please try making a small SGD deposit into your Gemini account through the bank account by following the instructions here. Once your SGD has been deposited into your Gemini account successfully, you should see it appear on the list of bank accounts which you can withdraw SGD to.
If you are still having difficulties withdrawing SGD from your Gemini account, reach out to our Support Team here, and we will be happy to assist you further.