All SGD transfers via FAST are handled by Xfers, our SGD transfer partner.
Please ensure you have met the following conditions when depositing SGD into Gemini via FAST:
- Your bank account must be added to Gemini as an SGD payment method.
- Select the FAST payment method of transfer as other types of transfer will be rejected.
- A maximum of 200,000 SGD can be sent per transaction; if more than 200,000 SGD is sent, the entire transaction will be rejected.
Failure to follow the steps above may lead to the delay or rejection of your transfer.
IMPORTANT: As of July 2023, each Gemini account is assigned a new unique 13 digit bank account number for SGD deposits. Please ensure that you have deleted the old recipient bank account details (in your own bank portal) and add a new payee with the newly assigned unique account number. You may retrieve the new deposit instructions via the Deposit Page here.
Old beneficiary/recipient information:
Name: Xfers Pte Ltd
Bank name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Account number: Your 17 digit unique bank account number
Updated beneficiary/recipient information (as of July 2023):
Name: Gemini Trust Company (Singapore Branch)
Bank name: Xfers Pte Ltd (FAZZ)
Account number: Your 13 digit unique bank account number
Step 1: Ensure that your SGD bank account is linked to Gemini
To link your bank account, navigate to the Payment Methods page and click “Get Started” under “Manually Link Bank”. You will only be able to link up to two bank accounts at once.
Step 2: Obtain your unique bank account number for SGD deposits
- Navigate to the Deposit Page here.
- Select “SGD” and click “Continue”
- View your deposit instructions and press “Got it”.
- An email containing the deposit instructions will be sent to your inbox
Step 3: Send SGD via FAST from your bank account
This deposit must be sent from your bank portal to the bank account obtained in Step 2.
Please note: FAST transfers sent from newly linked bank accounts may take up to to 48 hours to be credited while mandatory verifications are conducted.