Recurring buys allow you to schedule future purchases. You can make a recurring buy with fiat currency across our supported order books.
- Tap on the “Market” tab at the bottom left of your screen.
- Tap on the crypto you would like to buy.
- Tap "Trade", then "Buy".
- Select "Recurring" and then your desired order frequency.
- Enter the order amount and tap "Continue" to select your payment method.
- Review your order on the next screen and “Swipe to confirm” for your order to immediately execute.
You can manage your recurring orders by pressing on the specific crypto and then scrolling down to the "Recurring Buys" tab on the mobile app.
- Select the crypto you'd like to buy on the Market Page.
- Click on the drop down arrow under "How often?" to set your desired order frequency.
- Enter the amount you'd like to buy then press "Continue".
- Select your payment method, review your order and press "Confirm".
You can manage your recurring orders on the web by going to the Market page and selecting the specific crypto. Toggle to the "Recurring Buys" tab to manage your existing orders.
Note: Recurring buys are not available on the ActiveTrader interface.