Gemini is not obligated to return erroneously or unsolicited digital assets sent to a Gemini digital asset address.
Any ICO tokens traded or created via transfer of ether from your Gemini account would technically be owned by Gemini and cause you to lose both your ether and your ICO tokens. Please do not attempt to send any ether from Gemini to the ICO.
For more information, please see Unsolicited Transfers and Return of Unsolicited Transfers in our User Agreement.
- Why can't I withdraw?
- How do I withdraw digital assets from my Gemini account?
- How do I deposit digital assets into my Gemini Account?
- What is a digital asset transfer?
- How do I redeem my GUSD for fiat USD?
- How do I purchase Gemini dollars?
- I want to create ICO tokens by transferring ether from Gemini
- What digital assets are supported on the Gemini Exchange?
- Will Gemini return digital assets sent to the wrong address?
- How long until my digital asset deposit reaches my account?