Here are some suggestions to make your account more secure:
- If your phone allows, we recommend that you enable biometric authentication (eg. TouchID or FaceID) for every time you login. Alternatively, you can create a pin code.
- Switch off the multi-device login feature in Authy. You can follow the directions on this page.
- Use a Hardware Security Key (e.g., Yubikeys, Feitian keys, Trezor and Ledger hardware wallets, MacOS TouchID, and Windows Hello as your two-factor authentication (2FA) method when signing in to your Gemini account. You can register hardware security keys by going to your account security settings page (you must be logged in).
- Enable digital asset withdrawal approved addresses.
- Change your password at least once every six (6) months. Passwords should consist of at least twenty (20) characters (both upper and lowercase), numerals, and symbols.
- Always confirm that the URL you use is either https://gemini.com or specifically https://exchange.gemini.com/signin when you are signing in to Gemini.
- Never share personal information such as social security numbers over email.
Always report any suspicious activity to us immediately at Gemini Customer Support