If you have forgotten your password, please follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Click “Forgot your password" located under the password field of the sign in page.
- Enter your registered email address and Click “Continue.” Gemini will send a 7-digit alphanumeric code to your registered email (check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox)
- Input the 7-digit alphanumeric code (from your email) on the "Enter Code" page. Note: This code is case-sensitive.
- Enter the 2FA code you receive via Authy app or SMS, depending on your 2FA method
- Set your new Password and click “Confirm and Sign In”
Completing these steps will change your password for your Gemini account on both the app and the web. For security purposes, resetting your password will result in a 72-hour hold on digital asset withdrawals.
If you're logged into your account but would like to change your password, refer here for steps to change your password instead.