Customers must reside in a supported country and have a Gemini exchange account in order to open a Gemini Derivatives account to trade perpetuals. To begin trading, customers need to do the following:
- Log into ActiveTrader from the web
- Click “Get Started” on the “What’s New” notification on the landing page
- In a single step:
- Create a new Gemini Derivatives account
- Read and accept the derivatives-specific additional Terms and Conditions
- Read and acknowledges the Risk Disclosure
- Transfer GUSD into their new Gemini Derivatives account
- Start trading!
You can also create a derivatives account at any time from ActiveTrader by hitting the “Introducing Perpetual Swaps” button on the navigation bar at the top of the screen.