All transfers to or from your Gemini account must be initiated in your name to your account. If you initiate a transfer from a joint bank account, it will be rejected.
If you wish to transfer funds from a joint bank account, you must first add this user as an administrator to your account to prevent any rejected transfers. You can learn how to do this here.
- When will my wire transfer clear?
- Why do I have a negative cash balance?
- How do I join the waitlist for the Gemini Credit Card?
- Can I Use A Debit Card To Make A Purchase On The Gemini Exchange?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my fiat to my bank account?
- When will my Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit fully clear?
- How do I send a Wire Transfer?
- What is a Brokerage account or an intermediary bank?
- How do I send in a Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit?
- How do I withdraw USD from my Gemini account?