All transfers to or from your Gemini account must be initiated in your name to your account. If you initiate a transfer from a joint bank account, it will be rejected.
If you wish to transfer funds from a joint bank account, you must first add this user as an administrator to your account to prevent any rejected transfers. You can learn how to do this here.
- Why am I unable to withdraw USD?
- When will my Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit fully clear?
- When will my wire transfer clear?
- How do I send a Wire Transfer?
- What is a Brokerage account or an intermediary bank?
- How do I send in a Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit?
- How do I withdraw USD from my Gemini account?
- Cancel a Bank Transfer (ACH) Deposit or Withdrawal
- Can I send Bank Transfers as an International user?
- Can I use a joint bank account?